I’m going monochrome with my home. I’ve recently adopted naturals, from makeup to clothing, and now I’m bringing it into my home. I have a white couch (well, bone) and a black rug at home, and I always enjoy changing the palette in my living room every few months. For fall, I’ve decided to go for a chic, simple, black and white look.
Below are my top 5 tips for staying timeless with black and white decor.
1. Add a black and white rug as the base for your palette.
Photo by Style MBA
2. Stick with a neutral theme.
Photo by Crazy Chic Design
3. Don’t be afraid to add accents like wood pieces, floral or plants.
Photo by Hi Sugarplum
4. Mix bold patterns with black and white prints, like this throw below from HomeGoods.
Photo by Dear Lillie
5. Incorporate black light fixtures or lamp shades.
Photo by Focal Point Styling
Thanks to HomeGoods, there are some great accent pieces that can help pull together this timeless, monochromatic look.
What are your must-have pieces? Share with me in the comments below.
Sara, Editor at Style MBA